Sunday, January 4, 2009
So, New Year's is filled with plenty of new resolutions.  Mine consist of the same things it seems every year.  Committing to work out more so I can be hot for my wife to be around, eating healthy and doing well in school.  My wife and I decided we were going to do a couple of our own.  We decided that if we went to the temple once a month, then we would be closer as a couple.  I believe that and I hope to do it.  I love to be at the temple.  It helps me forget the world around me especially if times are difficult at work.  With all the new temples going in just up north of us, we could possibly go to those and check them out to see how they are.  I have a cousin getting married in the Draper temple at the end of the month in May.  I am totally stoke for him and his fiancee.  School is starting this week and I am totally not ready for it.  Two of the classes I am taking are retakes.  I have taken them before, so I know what to expect.  That's why I am not ready for them.  This is the first semester in a while that I have taken 12 credits.  I normally take anywhere from 8-10 credits.  School starts Wednesday and so does the headaches that follow.  On a lighter note,  it is awesome to be a dad.  My daughter is so much fun to be around now.  She has such a personality.  Last night we went to the BYU Mens Basketball game against Wake Forest and she just had a blast.  She lasts longer in the basketball games more so than the football games.  She likes to be inside for the games but outside all the rest of the time.  When music was playing when there was timeouts, she was dancing up a storm.   She is definitely a music lover.  Anytime she hears a song she likes, she dances to it.  She has the beat.  We will have to film her one of these days to show how she is.  The other night I came home from work and she was in the tub.  It was hilarious because Amanda was trying to keep her in there for as long as she would permit so when she got out it was bedtime, and she was splashing left and right just having a blast in there.  When she got out, Amanda was putting her diaper on and I went to entertain her and she was shivering up a storm smiling and reaching for me.  It was funny to watch but cute as well.  I will admit, having a girl first for a child, has softened me.  I am a softy.  On New Year's Day, we went and saw "Marley and Me."  I teared up in so many different parts.  Anything that involved the dog and the kids hit me.  My daughter has made me a softy.  I am not ashamed of it at all.  She is a lot of fun to be around.  She is just a little doll.  Just some information... I started a blog elsewhere and it didn't really work as well as this one, so I deleted it and now I am starting this one as kind of a journal insert.  I am terrible writing and I am faster typing.  So with that being said, this is my only blogging area.  Thanks for reading! I will be posting from time to time.

4 comments:

Ivo Serenthà said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
joannelim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brandon and Amanda Gregory said...

I love you Hun! You are such a wonderful daddy and your daughter loves you so much. You will do well with school we are always here to help. Just think the faster you get it done the sooner you will be out of school. Can't wait;) I love you so much!

Brandon and Amanda Gregory said...

So how is the blogging going. haha your good hun just wanted to tell you that I love you!

 
;